Sunday, May 10, 2009
















California Vacation!





We just got back a couple days ago from our vacation in Cali. We left last friday and were in los Angelos for a week, going to Dodger games(prior the manny disappointment),Disneyland, the beach, phantom of the opera broadway, shopping and more shopping. We had such a great time it was relaxing, fun,tiring, fun and more fun. We went down with my husbands brother and his cute family. I loved sleeping in with no chores to do or a list to complete. We stayed in downtown L.A. in between Dodger stadium and Disneyland, the best part about the hotel was the amazing bedding it was so soft I loved it. We went to my favorite restaurant the Cheesecake Factory and I had my favorite cheesecake from my days in New York,White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. YUM! It was right on the beach at sunset it was beautiful. We had so much fun it was hard to come home but our car was too full to stay any longer. Here are some pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love the pics I thought it was funny it looked liked you guys matched your outfits just by chance I'm sure.

Amy and David said...

Cute pics!!! It looks like you guys had a great time :)I love ya!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

How fun! We just got back from CAlI too. We went to an Angels game:) MLB is the best!