Monday, June 8, 2009

San Diego Beach House Vacation











I just got back from such a fun trip with all my sister inlaws and we had a blast! We drove down to San Diego where we stayed right on Mission Beach in a Beach House. We layed on the beach for hours on end, which was so relaxing. I learned to boogie board in the ocean and even caught a few good waves. We rented bikes and rode down the coast to La Jolla which is about 8 milesof gorgeous coast line. La Jolla is a town along the coast that has the most beautiful homes and cute shops. I could have rode forever the weather was perfect and the view was spectacular. We walked the beach every night and morning, I already miss the sounds of the crashing waves and sand between my toes. We had a blast, I missed Ez but I didnt want to come home. Here are some pics from our trip.

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

Hey girl.. Looks like a fun trip.. I see you have us on your blog but may not be invited? I just found you off Ash blog. Email me at lizzywright08@gmail.com if you would like an invite. Can't wait to keep in touch! You look awesome! Love ya

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

So fun- added your married sis?? ah ha on facebook she's so cute- your all so cute! Looks like your having fun- We need to get everyone together this summer- maybe plan a small trip or cruise?