Monday, January 26, 2009




















Were back to the hustle and bustle- School started up January 5th so by now we are crazy busy going to school and running Kim's Cleaning Service and PreCast Concepts. Ezra is graduating with his Associates degree in May and will start the fast track Bachelors in Communications degree program in August and I will have my pre-requsites for hygiene school completed in the Fall so I am excited about that. We are still loving St. George and wouldn't trade our lives here for anything. (especially this time of year when it's freezing cold in northern utah.) Ezra and I just got called about a month ago to teach the CTR 8 in primary, we have 13 kids in our class so its been interesting to say the least! We have kids that eat paper, boobers, suck on tacks and say all kinds of crazy things but they are a good group of kids. Here are some family pictures we had taken while in Las Vegas for Christmas.

4 comments:

Amy and David said...

Kimbo, I love your family pictures! They look great! I already told Nat that I love the pic of your Dad and his girls. I just think that is so precious. I totally underestand teaching in primary we taught CTR 9 I also taught sunbeams and nursery. :)Kids are so funny! I love your hair short too. I looks so cute on you!

Anonymous said...

You look so freaking cute!!! Love the pics! See you at your next hair appt!

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

I love your hair! its way cute. im so glad i found your blog!

Jer and Jealin said...

Hello! Love the pics. You guys are so busy! Congrats on the new business. That's 2 businesses now. You two are just little entreprenuers(sp?) now! If you get some time, let's have dinner. You won't believe how big Beckham is! XO Linny